tisdag 19 juli 2011

Christmas in July - Jul i juli

Those of you who regularly visit this blog know already that I'm working on my Christmas cards. That is mainly because there is a challenge that has been running for a month now, with new themes or requirement each week at Altheas Mix. We are a little but energetic bunch of people who enjoy meeting a new challenge each week and get the work done on those Christmas cards :)

Now there are several challenge blogs where current challenges are about Christmas cards, so I'd like to enter this one for the following two challenges:

Paper Sundaes Challenge #78 - Christmas in July
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge - C#6 Glitter



This close up is to show that there really is glitter on this card. There is actually plenty of glitter on it, but my way of handling my camera isn't particularly professional so this is how the photo turned out. Hope you trust me on that matter though...

Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a great day!

Outi xxx

5 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at SFCC this time, hope you will join us again good luck. xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ååå, vilket underbart julkort!!! Och layouten på Filur är så fin. Verkligen fina saker du skapar.
    Kram
    Rosemarie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card, I love those fabulous roses too! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes in our Christmas in July challenge :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes this week. I love those traditional colours and that double bow - perfect!

    SvaraRadera