torsdag 29 maj 2014

iHanna Postcard Swap 2014

A month ago I made my postcards for the iHanna Postcard Swap 2014. Here are some pictures from the process of making the cards. It was great fun, and I hope Hanna will host a new swap next year. This was the second time I participated.

I started by recycling some really old file folders to use as cardstock.


Some watercolour paper.


 Anything colourful will do.


I used some old samples as inspiration.


Spraying colour on paper is great fun! Being a bit impatient I used my heat tool to dry the colour.




Stamping time. I used rather small stamps.


Mounting the watercolour paper on the file folders.


 I used a white pen to make the shapes of the stamps stand out.


A couple of finished cards that were sent off into the wide world. Most of them ended up i various parts of the USA. I also received many cards from crafty and talented ladies in the USA. Thank you all! I love your cards.



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Hugs, Outi

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh love your postcards Outi, Thanks for joining & sharing your process with us

    SvaraRadera