fredag 11 juli 2014

A Mini Vintage Card

Hello everybody! Hope you're enjoying the season as I am. Summer holidays are great. Sunny hot days approximately 28 degrees Celsius for an entire week. Not what I would call a normal Swedish summer. But when I feel it's too hot for gardening I take shelter in my crafting room.

The result of today's efforts is this little vintage card. It was made for the current challenge at That's Just So Cute and the task was to use bookpages in what you make. Once I found the perfect book for scrapping vintage style at a flee market. It was printed in 1881 and cost nearly nothing, and this card contains one of those pages.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Outi


1 kommentar:

  1. Denne var bare utrolig nydelig! Liker at du har laget et rundt kort! Flott bruk av boksiden! Takk for at du tok utfordringen hos TJSC! Håper du tar flere utfordringer i sommermånedene.

    SvaraRadera