måndag 28 december 2015

A Christmas Card

Hello everybody! Hope you've enjoyed Christmas your way. Personally I prefer a calm quiet Christmas taking the days as they come without having too many plans. This Christmas I've had some creative time in my crafting room and it's been great.

Browsing around looking for inspiration I found some challenges I'd like to enter:
As You Like It: Favourite Christmas Colours and Why

I wanted this card to have a vintage look in pale blue and cream colours. Unfortunately it's difficult to take photos during this time of the year so the blues don't show very much on this photo. Anyway I like these soft colours because they are calm and soothing yet beautiful and perfect for Christmas cards.


This card was also entered into the following challenges:
Deep Ocean #119 Anything Goes
Kort o Mania #143 Christmas

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you all a Prosperous New Year 2016!
Love Outi

3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card, Outi. Pretty colours and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    SvaraRadera