måndag 18 juli 2011

A Lay-Out at Countryscrap - En LO hos Countryscrap

It's Monday morning and the rain is pouring down. What else is there to do than diving into your crafting space on a day like this *lol*

Today I'd like to show you a lay-out that I made for Countryscrap. It's my third lay-out all in all, so it may contain all kinds of beginner's mistakes. However I loved working with the Prima products that were in my DT package and this is the outcome.

Idag vill jag visa en lo som jag gjort för Countryscrap. Det är min tredje lo allt som allt, så den kan innehålla alla möjliga nybörjarmisstag. Men det var underbart att få jobba med alla Prima-produkter som låg i mitt DT-paket, och så här blev resultatet.


Now this is just a sneak peek. There are more pictures at Countryscrap, so feel free to hop over to their blog and have a look. The text is in Swedish only, but don't hesitate if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer them. Have a great day!

Det här är nu bara en liten förhandstitt. Det finns fler bilder hos Countryscrap, så hoppa gärna över till deras blogg och titta. Ha nu en riktigt bra dag idag!

Kramar, Outi xxx

1 kommentar: