söndag 19 juli 2015

Christmas in July

Hello fellow crafters! Hope you're having a great day whatever you do today. In south Sweden where I live it's sunny and windy at the moment. Within a few hours I will be on my way to visit some of the finest private gardens in this county. It's Open Garden Day today and I hope I will get some inspiration for our own garden. In my opinion there is too much open space in our garden and recently I have planted some shrubs, dug a new flower bed, no two actually, and we've also planted a cherry tree. Problem is that there are rocks everywhere beneath the lawn. And I mean everywhere.

Now I am lucky enough to have a partner who is very down to earth (LOL) and he gets things done, house, cars and all other things. And how handy wasn't it when he found a rather used little excavator and bought it. Planting has become so much easier since then...

Anyway enough about our garden. Today I'd like to share a little Christmas card inspired by some current challenges.


This card was entered into the following challenges:
Live & Love Crafts: Challenge 37 Christmas in July
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Challenge 108 Christmas in July
Papertake Weekly: Don't Be A Square

Thank you for stopping by. Wishing you a fine day today!
Hugs, Outi

1 kommentar:

  1. Mysigt julkort i härliga färger och vackert glitter. Stort tack för att du deltar hos LLC den här månaden.
    Kram, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    SvaraRadera