måndag 16 juli 2018

It's All Flowers

Hello all! I'm currently on vacation and it's all about flowers. My garden is in bloom and so are the cards I make. Today I'd like to share this card:


This card was entered into the challenge at The Sketchy Challenges 144 - Theme Anything Goes

In September I will show my cards at an exhibition at the local library and I'm so looking forward to that. We'll see how I'll feel when we get closer to that date. Probably I'll get more and more nervous about it all. Anyway I've got lovely friends who support me so I know they will do everything to boost my self confidence.

Thanks for visiting!
Take care!
Outi

1 kommentar:

  1. The colorful flowers stand out beautifully against the neutral background.
    Thank you for sharing your card at our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    SvaraRadera